Range of products
The main features at a glance
- Unique designs to embellish spaces
- Harmonic integration in any room
- Unparalleled room atmosphere
- Any desired moulding (horizontal, round, inclined, 3D, etc)
- Room volume alteration through 3D shapes
- Selection of 230 colors and 15 designs
- Light and acoustic solutions can be combined
- Acoustical optimisation thanks to Acoustics® technology
- Barrisol Acoustics® can be combined with additional insulation material / sound absorbers to optimize the room acoustics
- Very high sound absorption levels
- Allows unique and uniform diffusion of light, creating luminous atmophere on walls and ceilings
- Integration of all illumination types (suspended or integrated elements, spots, fiber optic, LEDs, color changers, etc)
- Illumination in all forms (3D, cubes, pyramids, spheres, light paths, etc)
- Usage for projection or rear-projection (lighting effects, images, etc)
- Ideal for the use of chromotherapy and luminotherapy procedures
- Respect the environment – reduction of energy consumption during the production process
- In the production of 1000-sq-meter sheets, less than 180 kg of raw material is required. This represents a volume of 0.10 cubic meters. A wooden ceiling requires approximately 50 cubic meters of wood for the same surface area.
- Long durability
- Fully recyclable sheets and packaging material
- The Recyclés® sheets are made of recycled Barrisol sheet
- No risk of injuries during explosions and earthquakes
- Fire protection ceiling (in combination)
- Fire safety rating B1 (Class 1, Class 0, B-s2, d0)
- No release of cadmium or other toxic substances (in accordance with European and international standards)
- Excellent price-to-performance ratio
- Energy savings: reduced room volume to be heated and reduction of heat lost to the outside
- Further renovation work is not necessary (no painting needed)
- Long service life approved by satisfied clients for 25 years
- No quality loss over the course of time
- Ceilings maintain their form
- 10-year guarantee on hidden defects originating in the production process (welding seams, sheets and keder)
- The disassembling of the ceiling can be done any time in just a few minutes by a professional
- Easy access to the gap space between the sheet and the ceiling in case of water damage, repair of technical appliances, mounting of new devices and lights, etc.
- Can be washed with water or cleaned with Barrisol maintenance products (except for the wild leather and flocked sheets)
- A separated layer of air is created between the sheet and the existing ceiling following the example of double glazing. This separated layer of air builds an insulating cushion and prevents condensation on the Barrisol sheet.
- Less heat loss in the floors and ceiling
- Reduction of room volume to be heated, since the sheet can be mounted at the desired height
- Excellent results can be reached in combination with heat insulation
- Technically designed to guarantee maximum stability during installation
- Special techniques for large areas
- Techniques to maintain stability of the side joints
- Guaranteed stability for ceilings at high altitudes
- Guaranteed stability for integrated applications
- You get the answers you need to solve any technical problem
- Offers a solution to compensate for construction errors or deformations
- Avoids holes: electrical cables can be placed above the stretched ceiling
- Prevents light refraction, reflection, etc.
- Avoids thermal bridges
- The memory structure of the molecules present in the Barrisol sheets allows the ceiling to go back to its original form after deformation.
- Safe against ball shots, since the sheets absorbs the kick.
Do you want to plan your stretch ceiling right away? Please contact us:
We will be happy to provide a consultation and a non-binding offer. Please fill out the following form and your personal contact person will contact you shortly.
We are looking forward to your request.